- All mouldings should be fixed to clean plaster, before starting remove any old wallpaper, paint, grease or dirt. If applying to new plaster make sure it has been sealed/primed first.
- Determine the height of the panel moulding on the wall and mark the
position on the wall using a chalk line or a laser level.
2 Cutting the panel moulding
- Cut the panel mouldings to size in the mitre box using a fine tooth saw.
- When using an electric mitre saw to cut WALLSTYL® panel moiulding, the blade must be suitable for synthetic materials.
- Position the chair rails against the wall; strengthen their attachment
if necessary with steel nails or dots of hot glue.
- WALLSTYL® and ARSTYL® mouldings with a height / span smaller
than 8 cm and NOMASTYL® profiles:
apply ADEFIX® adhesive to the cuts and corner mitres so that it
forms a 3 mm joint.
- WALLSTYL® and ARSTYL® mouldings with a height / span more
than 8 cm: apply ADEFIX® PLUS adhesive to the cuts and corner
mitres so that it forms a 3 mm joint.
FL11 WALLSTYL® PANEL MOULDING 1pc£6.84
WD2 2m WALLSTYL® Dado Rail / Panel Moulding£11.52
WG1 WALLSTYL® Wainscoting Panel Moulding 2.44m£15.96
WL1 WALLSTYL® Panel Moulding 2m£9.96
WL10 WALLSTYL® PANEL MOULDING 1pc£6.62
WL2 WALLSTYL® Panel Moulding 2m£9.96
WL3 WALLSTYL® Panel Moulding 2m£9.96
WL4 2m WALLSTYL® Architrave / Dado Rail£27.60
WL5 2m Dado Rail£13.15
WL6 2m WALLSTYL® Architrave_Dado Rail£15.96
Z1 2m ARSTYL® Dado Rail£65.47
Z102 Curved Corners (Pack of 4)£26.28