R15 (Julia) ARSTYL® Ceiling Rose
Incorporating the R15 ARSTYL® ceiling rose into an interior brings an artistic touch. The R15 ceiling rose is versatile and blends seamlessly with both contemporary and traditional styles. By combining circles and shadows, the R15 adds subtle texture and detail. A pure and simple design attracts the eye and softens the surfaces of a room. The R15 ARSTYL® ceiling rose can be used independently or combined with other objects such as chandeliers and lighting fixtures.
A lightweight PU ceiling rose which is light, strong and very easy to install in comparison to heavy plaster products.
- When choosing your Rose take into consideration the size and height of your room.
- Perfect for commercial and DIY projects and light enough for just one person to fix.
- Pre-primed with a smooth white base layer ready for painting with your preferred finish.
- A rough back surface to offer optimum bonding.
- Very precise patterns and structure with exceptional resistance to breaking and shocks.
- Water and humidity resistant which makes them suitable for installation in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Please check out or ‘downloads‘ section for installation guides.
- We recommend NMC Copley Decor Grip to install this product.