CS5 Arstyl® Square Ceiling Rose
Incorporate the modern CS5 ARSTYL® ceiling rose into an interior for an artistic feature. Designer Martin Bogaers has used geometry and perspective to create the CS5 design. There are endless application possibilities to allow for complete personal expression. Install the CS5 ARSTYL® as a standalone feature piece or part of a design on the wall and ceiling.
A lightweight PU ceiling rose which is light, strong and very easy to install in comparison to heavy plaster products.
- 3 Dimensional square design which can also be used as a wall decoration.
- When choosing your Rose take into consideration the size and height of your room.
- Perfect for commercial and DIY projects and light enough for just one person to fix.
- Pre-primed with a smooth white base layer ready for painting with your preferred finish.
- A rough back surface to offer optimum bonding.
- Very precise patterns and structure with exceptional resistance to breaking and shocks.
- Water and humidity resistant which makes them suitable for installation in kitchens and bathrooms.
- CS5 Installation guide available here or in our downloads section.
- We recommend NMC Copley Decor Grip to install this product.