AD23 Art Deco 2m Coving Profile
For a more contemporary and timeless interior, the cornice AD23 ARSTYL® is an excellent choice. Its asymmetrical art deco design can be placed in two directions depending on the desired effect. Place the largest section on the ceiling to visually increase the width, or the opposite direction to make the room seem taller. The AD23 is often used in hotels and restaurants.
A lightweight HDPS coving-cornice which is strong and very easy to install in comparison to heavy plaster products.
- From our Art Deco Collection, a modern design inspired by smooth lines and geometric shapes.
- Can be combined with our ARSTYL® LED Clips in order to make a unique lighting feature.
- Perfect for commercial and DIY projects and light enough for just one person to fix.
- Pre-primed with a smooth white base layer ready for painting with your preferred finish.
- A rough back surface to offer optimum bonding.
- Very precise patterns and structure with exceptional resistance to breaking and shocks.
- Water and humidity resistant which makes them suitable for installation in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Please check out or ‘downloads‘ section for installation guides or ‘contact us’ if you need a sample.