CR5 Arstyl® Ceiling Rose
Create an individual and artistic interior with the CR5 ARSTYL® ceiling rose. A modern style makes the CR5 an ideal creative addition to contemporary bars, hotels and homes. Designer Martin Bogaers uses a circular profile with interchanging angles to produce a textured feature piece. Customise an interior by installing the CR5 on the wall, ceiling or as a suspended wall divider. The CR5 can also be used as a more traditional ceiling rose for mounting a chandelier or light fixture.
A lightweight PU ceiling rose which is light, strong and very easy to install in comparison to heavy plaster products.
- 3 Dimensional design which can also be used as a wall decoration.
- When choosing your Rose take into consideration the size and height of your room.
- Perfect for commercial and DIY projects and light enough for just one person to fix.
- Pre-primed with a smooth white base layer ready for painting with your preferred finish.
- A rough back surface to offer optimum bonding.
- Very precise patterns and structure with exceptional resistance to breaking and shocks.
- Water and humidity resistant which makes them suitable for installation in kitchens and bathrooms.
- CR5 Installation guide available here or in our downloads section.
- We recommend NMC Copley Decor Grip to install this product.