This privacy statement sets out how copleydecor.co.uk complies with European Union data protection requirements. This applies to the entire website. You can also access this privacy statement via the link at the bottom of every page. copleydecor.co.uk and its subsidiaries are committed to respecting your privacy. We have structured our website so that, in general, you can visit us on the web without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
For your protection, we are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and have given all appropriate notifications to the Information Commissioner.
What We Collect
- We require that users supply personal information, including e-mail address prior to registering with this website or receiving other specific corporate and information materials or submitting an enquiry to us.
- We may also ask you to provide us with additional contact information, in order to provide you with additional site functionality and further correspondence about our products and services.
What Do We Do With the Information We Gather?
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR). We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Our representatives may follow up, either by e-mail, phone or mail, as part of our customer care procedures.
- We may periodically send promotional information about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details which you have provided either by registering as a user on this site or by subscribing for information from us. (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the ‘update your preferences’ or ‘unsubscribe’ link in the email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone or mail.
- We use a third-party, MailChimp (GDPR compliant), to deliver our newsletter, the information given to this third party is First Name, last name and email address. For more information see Mailchimp’s privacy notice
Your Right To Withhold Information And Your Right To Withdraw Information After You Have Given It
You may access most areas of our websites without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on our websites you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our websites.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Please contact us for more details at email@example.com
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
A cookie is a piece of text, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, your browser adds that text in a small file. A cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Denial of a traffic log cookie should not prevent you from using this site, however it may restrict the use of certain features.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. This practice is strictly in force. We know that people have concerns about cookies, but we believe that the benefit we both gain from their proper use is worthwhile. You may set your web browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator) to notify you of cookie placement requests or decline cookies completely. You can delete the files that contain cookies – those files are stored as part of your Internet browser.
Our websites use analytics services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how people use our websites. This, in turn, enables us to improve our websites and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these cookies, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our websites, it does enable us to continually improve our websites, making them a better and more useful experience for you.
The analytics service(s) used by our websites use(s) cookies to gather the required information. These cookies may be placed immediately when you first visit our websites and it may not be possible for us to obtain your prior consent. You may remove these cookies and prevent future use of them at any time.
We may have to share your data with third parties, including third-party service providers
Selected third parties including:
- Google analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- Couriers including: TNT, DX Express & DX Freight : They process name, address, email address and telephone number details only to enable them to deliver customer parcels.
- Trustpilot: To process any review you give on NMC Copley service and products which you can ‘unsubscribe’ from at any time.
- MyOpayo (Formerly SagePay) : to process payment of any retail order you make with us.
We do not sell or share your personal contact information (such as your email address) to third parties to use for their own marketing purposes.
Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority
- the right be informed of what data processing is taking place
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to object to processing of your personal data.
T: 01969 623410
F: 01969 624398
Units 9&10 Tafarnaubach Ind Estate, Tredegar, Gwent, NP22 3AA